About Me: Grooming Takes Place In The Comfort Of Your Home
My name is Craig Stepp, my grooming assistant is Kayla Maroney, I am a Certified groomer which means I graduated from a nationally accredited pet grooming school. The state of Arizona does NOT regulate pet grooming which means you can take your dog to a shop and the groomer may not have the education to groom your dog or cat. Both me and my assistant are both Insured and Happy to care for your Pet's needs. Service Rates cover the cost of travel time and groom time.
In-Home grooming is an even more convenient way for people who love their pets to give their dog a stress free grooming experience. It is a particularly good option for older pets, nervous pets, those with separation anxiety, and for pet owners with busy schedules. When you schedule a house-call grooming visit, your dog's groomer will come to your home at the agreed upon time and bring everything necessary to groom your dog or cat. She/he will bring a small, portable, professional, non-skid grooming table with a grooming arm (just like at the salon) and a box of grooming tools, a pet dryer specifically for groomers who travel. You must provide use of a sink, an outlet, and a towel. Groomer will wash your dog or cat in a sink, bath, portable bath or you can choose a bio-groom water-less bath shampoo, fluff dry your pet's coat, give a nail trim, express the glands (small dogs only), clean the ears, and provide a custom haircut. Since house-call grooms are completely one-on-one, most pets finish their little spa treatment within an hour to an hour and a half. Pricing for this service varies depending on how far away you are and how much work is required. This Service is offered six days a week depending on availability and pre-booked appointments. Pet Grooming does NOT take place outside, pet grooming takes place inside the clients location. Thank You for choosing East Valley Pet Grooming
Pet Grooming is A Service Job, Please Feel Free to Tip Your Groomer Thank You
Top 10 Reasons Why Pet Grooming Cost More Than A Human Haircut
9. You don’t go months without washing or brushing your hair
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or a pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty slim.
• The Importance of hiring a Certified and Insured groomer... means not only are we experienced, but we have the right education to back it up. Our Insurance Covers Dogs, Client property and Company Property.
(Please Book Online, we may not be able to answer the phone if at a client's location)
Hours: Mon-Sat 12:00PM-7:00 PM & Sun 10-2:00 PM
Payment: Cash Only